FREE FLU SHOTS
Take your shot at fighting the flu this season at ConvenientMD. We have everything to make getting your flu vaccine quick and easy. We’re open seven days a week, so just stop into one of our clinics in Maine, New Hampshire or Massachusetts without ever needing an appointment.
*Please note, if you are 65 years and older looking for the FLUAD flu shot, please call your local clinic before visiting to verify if we have doses remaining.
- No appointments needed
- No cost to you
- Caring and reliable staff
- Friendly environment
STOP IN TODAY FOR YOUR FREE FLU SHOT
JUST WALK IN! 8am - 8pm, 7 Days a Week
ConvenientMD will donate $1 to a local charity for each flu shot given in September through November.
IS THE FLU VACCINE RIGHT FOR YOU?
WHO SHOULD GET THE VACCINE?
- Children 6 months to 5 years of age
- Adults 65 years of age and older
- Pregnant women
- Healthcare workers
- If you suffer from Asthma, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Weakened Immune Systems
- Caregivers of Children under 5
WHO SHOULD NOT GET THE VACCINE?
- Children under 6 months of age
- If you are allergic to eggs
- If you had a severe reaction to a flu vaccine in the past
- If you have a moderate or severe illness/fever, you should wait OR people who have a moderate or severe illness/fever should wait
- We carry flu vaccines for ages 6 months and older.
- Flu vaccines are free for all patients. If you carry healthcare insurance, we will bill your carrier at no cost to you.
- For patients under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present.
DON'T LET THE FLU GET YOU!
This is your shot at protecting yourself, your family, and your neighbors. Influenza is a serious disease that can lead to hospitalization and sometimes death. Every flu season is different, and influenza infection can affect people differently. The single best way to protect you and your family against the flu is to get vaccinated each year.