In support of local youth, sports, and education, ConvenientMD Urgent Care is offering $20 sports, school, and camp physicals.
Sports physicals – also known as a pre-participation physical examination - are often required by schools, athletic leagues, and camps to assess if it’s safe for your child / teen to participate in the organization or league. During the exam, our doctors and providers look for any injuries or diseases that could make it potentially unsafe to participate in the sport, camp, or school. A review of family medical history and medications is also completed, and in some cases additional tests are performed to thoroughly assess your child or teen.
- No appointments needed
- Full medical team on site
- Friendly environment
- Caring and reliable staff
STOP IN TODAY FOR YOUR $20 PHYSICAL
JUST WALK IN! 8am - 8pm, 7 Days a Week
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR PHYSICAL
- Height, weight, blood pressure and pulse
- Heart, lungs, abdomen, ears, nose and throat
- Posture, joints, strength and flexibility
- Serious illnesses among other family members
- Past illnesses, injuries, hospitalizations and surgeries
- Whether you've passed out, felt dizzy, had chest pain, or strained breathing during exercise
- Any medications you are on
- Valid for 1st through 12th grade and traditional undergraduate college students.
- Does not include any ancillary services, labs or tests that may be required.
- Parent or legal guardian must be present for the visit
School, sports, and camp physicals do not replace annual physicals with a primary care physician. All patients should see their primary care physicians on an annual basis to help manage their long-term care.
VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE!
To help meet school immunization requirements, ConvenientMD now offers the Tdap* (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis/Whooping Cough) and a variety of other common vaccines. We’re open seven days a week, so just stop into one of our clinics in Maine, New Hampshire or Massachusetts without ever needing an appointment.